Vo2 Max Fitness
Registered address: Piccadilly Business Centre, Aldow Enterprise Park, Manchester, England, M12 6AE
(hereinafter also referred to as “our company”, “we”)
e-mail: [email protected]
- any natural person who uses goods or services offered by our company,
- any natural person who is the authorized representative of a customer of our company who uses the goods or services offered by our company (in any legal relationship with the customer),
- any natural person who visits our company’s website,
- any natural person who visits the store of our company in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT:
|Method of obtaining personal data||Categories of personal data collected|
|Registration for Concept 2 Rowing.com||Your name, surname, address of residence, delivery address (if different from address of residence), telephone number, e-mail address, information about your online purchases (eg what you bought and how you paid for it), your login details .|
|Purchase through the Concept 2 Rowing.com|
|Your name, surname, address of residence, delivery address (if different from the address of residence), telephone number, e-mail addresses, information about your online purchases (eg what you bought and how you paid for it).|
|Non-binding order of goods (Price offer)||Your name, surname, residential address, delivery address (if different from the residential address), telephone number, e-mail address.|
Based on your request and consent, our company can inform you about the offer of its goods and services, news, discounts and consumer competitions, even without first registering for any services of our company or purchasing any goods.
|Your e-mail address.|
|Browse our company’s website||Information about your online behavior while browsing our company’s website, and information that you clicked on one of our ads (including ads on third-party websites). Information about the devices through which you used our company’s services (including the manufacturer, model and operating system of the IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers, date and time of your access, address of the website from which you were redirected to our website) , other data transmitted via standard http (s) protocols, data used for online session after login).|
|Visit our store||Our store has a camera system that can record you, and this record is stored in it along with the date and time of your visit and information about the store of our company that you visited.|
INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN WHICH WE PROCESS GENERAL DATA:
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
In this section, we want to inform you about for what purposes, how and why we use your personal data, and also what is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data by our company.
The processing of personal data is primarily based on your legal relationship as a data subject to our company, ie the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party or to take measures before concluding the contract Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation).
The processing of certain personal data may be based on the legitimate interest of our company or a third party (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
In some cases, we may ask you to give your consent to the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only process your personal data if you have given us your express consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation).
Purpose of personal data processing
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
|We use your personal data primarily to make available to you the goods and services of our company, such as the use of the e-shop as a registered or unregistered customer. We need your personal information so that we can process and process your orders, including any refunds, process your quotation requests, manage your user accounts, deliver goods to you, or provide the services you order.||Performance of the contract to which you are a party (Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation)|
|We also use your personal data to inform you in connection with your registration or your purchases through the e-shop, about the offer of our goods and services, news, discounts and consumer competitions through our company’s newsletter sent by e-mail.||Legitimate interest|
(Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation)
(Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation)
|We use your personal information to keep in touch with you. Without registering for any services of our company, or buying any goods offered by our company, you have the opportunity to subscribe to the newsletter, through which we will inform you only with your express consent about the offer of our goods and services, news, discounts actions and consumer competitions.||Consent of the person concerned|
(Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation)
|We use your personal information to resolve your complaints, fulfill our obligations to you, enforce rights and legal claims that apply to you or our company, for example, if you are dissatisfied with our goods or services, or in the event of an accident to which occurred in our store.||Legitimate interest|
(Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation)
|We use your personal information to monitor the security of our store with a camera system to navigate or help detect crime and anti-social behavior, thus not only protecting the business interests of our company, but also helping to protect the local community, customers and our employees.||Legitimate interest|
(Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation)
Some of the above ways of using your personal data are based on the so-called legitimate interests of our company, which include:
- take care of the needs of our customers, including the delivery of our products and services;
- promotion and sale of our products and services;
- taking care of your user account (Concept2 rowing e-shop), resolving complaints and disputes, exercising rights and legal claims;
- protection and support of our business, colleagues, customers;
- preventing and facilitating the detection of anti-social behavior, crime;
- testing and development of new products and services, as well as improving existing ones.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
If you are not interested in registering for any services of our company, or buying any goods offered by our company, but also subscribe to the newsletter, through which we inform you about the offer of our goods and services, news, discounts and consumer competitions, we process your personal data exclusively on the basis of your express consent to such processing.
Before you subscribe to the newsletter, we will ask you if you agree to the processing of your personal data for this purpose. You have the right to change your decision to send the newsletter at any time and revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, online through our company’s website or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in each newsletter email. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing resulting from the consent prior to its withdrawal.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA:
In this section, we list to which recipients we can provide or share your personal information.
We may provide some of your personal information to entities that provide services to our company. We strictly require all service providers to pay close attention to the protection of personal data and not to use your personal data for their own marketing purposes unless you give them your consent. We only share the personal information that our service providers need to provide the services. These are, for example, entities that provide the following services to our company:
- technological services (eg management of IT terminal equipment, management of computer technology, management of server infrastructure, web hosting),
- processing of payments in our store or within Concept2Rowing.com,
- delivery and courier services,
- companies that provide direct marketing and send electronic communication on our behalf, including our company’s newsletters,
- bookkeeping services,
- a company that operates or maintains an industrial camera in our store.
Some of the service providers we work with run online media channels (websites, social networking sites), providing relevant online advertising for our products and services on our behalf through these online media channels. You can advertise our products and services, e.g. see if you visit a particular page on social networks. Such service providers include, e.g. Facebook, Google, Instagram.
Any processing of personal data will take place exclusively within the EU.
We may provide some of your personal data to government agencies and other public authorities and administrations, in cases where such an obligation arises from us by law, or is necessary to determine, exercise or defend the rights and legitimate interests of our company or third parties.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA:
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but some of your personal data are necessary for carrying out a business or other activity (for example, concluding a purchase contract through the Sport C2 e-shop). In the event that you do not provide us with some of your personal data, it will not be possible for us to deliver you the goods or provide the services offered by our company. The provision of some of your personal data is therefore a requirement that is necessary for the conclusion of a contract or for the performance of a contract.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA:
We store your personal data to the extent permitted by the relevant generally binding legal regulations for a maximum period of 10 (ten) years. In exceptional cases, if circumstances so require, the retention period of personal data may be extended for reasons of exercising, proving, defending and / or exercising the rights, claims and legitimate interests of the data subject or our company or conducting our internal investigation. The length of such a retention period is conditioned primarily by the duration of obligations related to e.g. with the guarantee provided for the products or services of our company, as well as the necessity of storing this personal data in case of the need to prove, assert or defend legal claims.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED:
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights to the extent provided by generally binding legal regulations:
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
You have the right to:
- to object at any time, for reasons relating to your specific situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, where the processing is carried out to fulfill a task carried out in the public interest or necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by our company;
- if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling to the extent that it relates to such direct marketing;
- if personal data are processed for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, to object, for reasons relating to your specific situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, except where the processing is necessary for reasons of public interest.
- Right of access to personal data
- The right to correct personal data
You have the right to have incorrect personal data concerning you corrected without undue delay. With regard to the purposes of processing personal data, you also have the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to delete your personal data without undue delay if:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were obtained or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw the consent on the basis of which the processing is carried out and, if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- your personal data has been processed illegally;
- Your personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under the law of the European Union or the law of the United Kingdom.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you have challenged the accuracy of your personal information during a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- the processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of personal data and request instead that their use be restricted;
- we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you need it to prove, assert or defend legal claims.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another operator without preventing you from doing so if:
- the processing of personal data is based on your consent or on a contract;
- if the processing is performed by automated means.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
In the event that you believe that your rights have been violated in the processing of personal data or a violation of generally binding legal regulations in the field of personal data protection, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic with a proposal to initiate proceedings on personal data protection. data according to § 99 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED:
The affected person is entitled to exercise all his rights by contacting the authorized representative of our company specified in these Personal Data Protection Rules, in writing, including e-mail, as well as by law provisions in accordance with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If the entitled person does not have the legal capacity to the full extent of his / her right, the legal representative may exercise it. If the entitled person is no longer alive, his / her rights under this Act may be exercised by a close person.
The application of the person concerned may be refused in cases of leave or provided by law.
We would like to assure you that our employees and co-workers who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would jeopardize the security of your personal data. At the same time, this secrecy continues even after the end of our contractual relations with us. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other third party without your consent.
CHANGE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RULES: